Admission and Withdrawal Procedure
Registration : The forms should be obtained ONLY from the school office. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is permitted.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to the school office, along with the following documents :-
- Recent passport size photograph of the ward (child) should be affixed on the form.
- An attested copy of birth certificate from the Municipality.
- Admission will be granted to children who come from outstation, from institutions affiliated to the C.B.S.E or State Board subject to the availability of seats in the desired class.
- New session begins for class IX & X from 11 March,2020.
- New session for classes 6 to 8 from 01 April, 2020.
- School re-opens after the summer vacations for classes I to X on 18 June, 2020. On the first day of re-opening, school will function till 11.30 a.m.
- New session for Nursery to KG-II begins from 01 July, 2020. (Parents to come along with the children at 8:45 am).
- School fees for the New Academic year will be accepted in the first week of April 2020-2021.
- For the convenience of the parents, books & Uniforms will be available by the vendor in school premises from 30 March to 30 April, 2020 only. Timing 9:00 to 12:00 noon.
- Parents seeking admission for their Child from Class 2 upwards must submit the Transfer Certificate, latest by 30th June 2020. For those coming from out of Nagpur city, the T.C must be duly signed by the Education Officer of the previous place.
- A pupil joining school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of date of birth, such as an extract from the municipality and a baptism certificate for Christian students.
- Neither Affidavit nor kundli of date of birth is acceptable. Change in date of birth will not be entertained later.
- The Principal reserves the right to waive aside any of the rules, without assigning any reason.
- Progress report from the previous school is necessary.
- Every application for a Transfer Certificate must be submitted in writing by the parent or guardian.
- No transfer certificate and no Report Card will be issued, until all dues are cleared.
- Certificates will be given only during office hours seven days after the application has been submitted.
- A withdrawal fee of ₹ 50/- is charged before a Transfer Certificate is issued. A month's notice must be given for the withdrawal of any child from the school. In lieu of such a notice, a full additional month's fee will be charged. No notice is accepted during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time; the fees must be paid up till the end of the term.
|KG Section School Hours|
|Mon - Fri||9.30 am to 01.00 pm|
|Primary to High School (I to IX)|
|Mon - Fri||08.30 am to 02.30 pm|
|School Office Timings|
|Mon - Fri||08.30 am to 02.00 pm|
|(Saturday)||08.30 am to 12.00 Noon|
- Principal: 09.00 a.m. to 11.30 A.M. (Mon - Sat)
- 77096 71169 / 7020928242/ 0712-2667898 (Office)
- No parents/guardians are allowed to visit their child or teachers in the class rooms during school hours.
- No school matters will be entertained on school holidays.
- Admissions will be confirmed ONLY when necessary documents and a Cheque with the first installment fees have been submitted to the school office.
- The following documents are required at the time of admission :
Xerox copy of the student’s Birth Certificate and Aadhar Card, School Leaving Certificate.
- UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from current school (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- Photocopy of the current class Report Card (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- 2 passport size photographs of the student.
|ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21||AGE|
|NURSERY||3 years complete by 30th September 2020|
|JUNIOR KG||4 years complete by 30th September 2020|
|SENIOR KG||5 years complete by 30th September 2020|