Fee Rules :
- The school fees include Admission fee, Tuition fee, Term fee, Audio-Visual fee, Computer fee, Development fee and Miscellaneous. You may pay either Total Amount or Installment.
- The first instalment is to be paid initially (for new admission) and for others before 10th April, the second instalment before 10th October.
- It is mandatory to pay the school fees by cheque. Please address the cheque to :
St. Joseph’s Convent Sr. Sec. School.( for I to VIII th Std).
St. Joseph’s Convent School K.G.( for Nursery, K.G.1 and K.G.2)
- Fees deposited will not be refunded
- Payment of fees through cheque only
- Twelve months fees are charged.
- A penalty is charged after the 20th of that particular month.
- Parents are asked to retain the receipt of fees paid and produce them as proof of payment, when needed.
- Fees are to be paid for months during which the pupil's name appears in the register, even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- Fees for the term must be paid in full, even if the pupil leaves before the term is over.
- No reduction of fee is made on account of mid-summer and winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
- Bus fees to be paid directly to the Bus contractor as per his instructions
- Any change in the bus service will be intimated through the students.
- Parents are requested to contact the school office regarding complaints about bus service. Suggestions for more effective service are welcome.
- Thank you for cooperating with the School for the smooth running of the institution
School Discipline :
- All Saturday except fourth Saturday will be working days.The school timings on Saturday will be till 12.30 pm.
- Parent - Teacher Meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Timing : 8.30 - 11.30 am. Prior intimation will be given to the students.
- On Parent - Teacher Meeting days, students, in school uniform, will accompany their parents.
- When moving along the corridors or stairways, the rule is always:- Keep left. Walk in single file and in silence.
- No student will be allowed to go home, without real necessity, during class hours. Students will not be sent home with drivers, servants or any relative without a written note from the parents.
- No mobile phones to be brought to School.
- Books are to be brought according to the time table. No other books are to be brought.
|School Office Timings|
|Mon - Fri||8.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.|
|(Saturday)||8:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
- Principal : 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (Mon - Sat)
- +91 0712 2667898 / 7709671169 / 7020928242
- No parents/guardians are allowed to visit their child or teachers in the classroom during school hours.
- No school matters will be entertained on school holidays.