Fee Rules :
- The school fees include Admission fee, Tutuion fee, Term fee, Audio - Visual fee, Computer fee, Development fee and miscellaneous.You may pay either the total amount or in installments.
- The first instalments is to be paid(during new admission) and the others before 10th instalment before 10th April, the second instalment before 10th October.
- The school has made mandatory to pay the school fees through
cheque.Please address the cheque to :-
St. Joseph’s Convent Sr. Sec. School.(I to VIIIth Std).
St. Joseph’s Convent School K.G.( Nursery, K.G. 1 and K.G. 2
- Fees deposited will not be refunded
- Twelve months fees will be charged from the students
- Fine will be charged after the 20th of particular month
- The payment of fees through cheques only
- The parents shall kindly keep the receipts of fees issued to them and produce them as proof of payment, when needed
- The fees must be paid for months during which the pupil's name has been carried on in the register, even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- The fees for the term must be paid in full, even if the pupil leaves before the term is over.
- No reduction of fee is made on account of mid-summer and winter holidays or other vacations or temporary absence.
- Bus fees to be paid directly to the Bus contractor as per his instructions
- Any change in the bus service will be intimated through the students
- Parents are requested to contact the school office regarding complaints about bus service. Suggestions for better service are welcome
- Please do cooperate with us for the smooth running of the institution
School Discipline :
- All Saturdays except fourth Saturdays will be working days.The school timing on Saturdays will be as per week days.
- Parent -Teacher meeting will be held on the second Saturday of every month.Prior intimation will be given to the students.
- Timing: 8.30-11.30a.m.
- On parent –teacher meeting students will come along with their parents in school uniform.
- When moving along the corridors or stairways, the rule is always: - Keep left. Walk in single line and in silence.
- No student will be allowed to go home during class hours without a real necessity. Students will not be sent home through drivers, servants or any relative without a written note from the parents.
- No mobile phones to be brought to the school.
- Books are to be brought according to the time table.No other books are to be brought to the school.
|School Office Timings|
|Mon - Fri||8.30 am to 2.00 noon|
|(Saturday)||8:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
- Principal: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 noon (Mon - Sat)
- +91 0712 2667898 / 77096 71169 / 2667887 (R)
- No parents/guardians are allowed to visit their child or teachers in the class rooms during school hours.
- No school matters will be entertained on school holidays.